- High DNA recovery and quality of varying sizes
- Short and scalable protocol
- Rapid and cost-effective extractions
- Non-toxic chemicals
- Automatable on open systems
Available in a range of formats designed to meet different sample size and throughput needs and designed for both manual and fully automated protocols.
For Research Use Only.
The magnetiQ PCR Clean-Up Kit enables a rapid and efficient method of nucleic acid purification following enzymatic reactions such as PCR or other processes such as restriction digests or ligation reactions. Purification of DNA is achieved through magnetic bead-based capture and subsequent elution into clean buffer.
Achieve rapid purification of PCR amplification products in under 10 minutes. Obtain high DNA yield free of salt and protein contamination. Eliminate the need for spin columns and centrifugation with magnetic-based DNA capture and purification. Samples are processed manually in under 10 mins, requiring only the use of a magnetic rack and standard pipettes.
The magnetiQ PCR Clean-Up Kit alleviates the need for centrifugation steps and separate collection tubes – in contrast to standard column-based kits. The magnetiQ PCR Clean-Up capture efficiency is >98% of DNA in the size range of 100 bps – 10 kbps. The purified sample can be concentrated in volumes as low as 10 μL, compared to column-based kits which often necessitate larger elution volumes. The magnetiQ PCR Clean-Up kit performance demonstrates high purification efficacy at various fragment sizes. Sample processing is completed in less than 10 minutes, yielding high purity and efficient recovery of DNA.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Post-PCR and qPCR gene amplification
- Genomic DNA library preparation
- Copy number variation (CNV) studies
- Amenable to high-throughput methods, including automation
- Faster and simpler magnetic collection and resuspension steps
- Reduces concern for clogging
- Eliminates organic solvent hazardous waste
Contains optimized buffers for DNA binding, washing and elution developed with Galenvs’ functionalised magnetic beads and optimized with machine-learning approaches for protocol development and reagent formulation.