Location: Montreal, Quebec (On-site)
The company is currently looking for an experienced, dynamic, and organized Marketing Specialist to expand the reach of the growing Montreal start-up. The successful candidate will participate in developing marketing initiatives and execute demand generation activities that support the strategic and operating goals of the company, while working closely with technical and sales teams
- Digital marketing – SEO/SEM, marketing automation, social media, webinars etc.
- Communications – Web content, press releases, email campaigns, presentations, etc.
- Multimedia collateral – Corporate videos, brochures, sell sheets, white papers, product photos, etc.
- Research – Contact databases, A/B testing, market trends and competitive analysis
- Analytics – Monitor traffic, engagement and conversion against budget to evaluate KPIs.
- Fluently bilingual with excellent writing skills in French and English (Spanish an asset)
- University degree in Marketing/Communications/Journalism or similar discipline
- 3+ years of related experience (Biotech or Life sciences experience is a plus)
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Biochemistry or other relevant life sciences
- Experience with HubSpot CMS and Marketing Hubs
- Basic HTML (for WordPress)
- Experience in channel marketing