Galenvs Sciences is seeking a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they are aligned with our business goals. This position is for a full-time contract until February 2023.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices in a Biotech/Pharma/Life Sciences environment. Working closely with the Personnel Manager, you will partner with leadership to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering our company structure and culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to full cycle human resources management and consult on organizational changes.
- Perform payroll and administer group insurance program
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Partner with management and provide HR guidance
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs, internal mobility for teams and individuals
- Evaluate and conduct onboarding training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience, preferably in Start-Up/Co-Op environment
- Experience in Biotech, Pharma or Life Sciences required
- Post-secondary degree with concentration in business/Human Resources or CHRP designation and equivalent work experience required
- Demonstratable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Experience with Foreign workers (work permits)
- MITACS admin experience