Galenvs Sciences is seeking a seasoned Sales Manager to join our team as we continue to expand our reach and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for actively managing new and existing customer base in North America as well as developing sales strategies to continue to grow the business.
- Overall responsibility for commercial performance, strategic development and operational management of all commercial activities in Canada and the U.S.
- Be the responsible person for all country-related commercial business matters including; the successful achievement of sales targets, market access and collaboration with all other relevant stakeholders and support functions
- Develop, manage, and execute sales strategies and sales plans to achieve quarterly and annual goals
- Maintain and continuously expand customer base with emphasis on major accounts
- Communicate feedback to senior management on trends in market
- Communicate major customer information, revenue target progress, and product forecasts with accuracy and on a regular basis
- Create customer pricing strategies
- Ensure accurate information is presented to the customers regarding product specifications and company information
- Bachelors’ in biology, biochemistry or other relevant life science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and a track record of success in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology sales position
- Understands the requirements, and demonstrates the capability, of working in a start-up environment where the individual’s input counts
- 3 plus years’ experience in regulated lab environments
- Knowledge of liquid handling robotics a plusTop of Form
- Experience in digital sales and marketing
- French and/or Spanish